------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 12, 2007

Few Compiled Updates! Haha!

Hey friends! Thanks for being patient for all these while, which i'm not very sure if you guys are still following my blog after my long long disappearance.. hahaha... Anyway, I'm Back! hahaa..

There were 2 new guys moved in last week. Both are from Australia and London respectively. They were very friendly and we chatted for a long time when they first moved in. And in the first day we met, I realised that one of the guys is a gamer like myself too. Also inspired by SquareEnix and Final Fantasy games. We shared lots of common about games. And the best part is, HE BROUGHT HIS Nintendo Wii !!! And I managed to hands on Wii for the first time! hahahaa...

He taught me how to use Wii controllers. After a while I got used to it. Then I started to play The Legend of Zelda! Man! I must say it's completely different feeling about playing another type of console, which requires your hand movement dynamically. In another simple word, it's COOL! hahaa.. XD

Speaking of console, my company has also just got a new PS3 console last 2 weeks ago, and put together with other consoles like PS2, XBox360, GC in the common room, which by the way has also tonnes of mangas (comics) & CG reference books.

So far I've not played any PS3 game in the office, but I did tried playing PS2 RPG game with PS3. hahaa... But I've seen other colleagues playing KOEI's Gundam MUSO in PS3.
Graphics wise is great, but sometimes loading time also kinda slow. Looks like going back to PS2 speed. Well, thinking not to buy PS3 in future, but I can't abondon Final Fantasy! It has been part of my life now. When FF13 is out, I think I have to get it anyway. But at least I know it won't be now, probably next year., especially when the price drops tremendously. hahaaa...

For the past one week, I've been staying overnight in office. I think I kinda rather enjoy staying back in office than dragging my body 1 hour all the way back home, including walking, train exchange etc. Kinda tiring sometimes. So I rather choose to stay overnight. Well, good thing that I don't have to sleep on the floor or whatsoever, coz they have few light folding beds at each corner of the room. So far I've slept in the office for 3 times. I think I'm going to try the public bath place near the office. hahaa.... Hmm.. i guess might as well shift to office and stay there for a year.. can save money on rental.. plus, I don't have to worry about late for work every morning. hahahaha... XD ~Dreaming ~

Today I went to watch movie (Pursuit of Happiness) with a friend at Odaiba (お台場), which is a cool place. Wonderful view near the sea. We watch the show in a plaza name Aqua City. However, today was super windy and super extremely cold. I couldn't spend much time in the open air to explore more areas. I didnt' even remember to bring along my camera, which I usually did. Sigh... old liow. =P

The movie was really nice. Good ending I would say. I like the ending. Touching indeed in the end. There's morale you can learn from this story (which based on true story), that is Do Your Best, You will Achieve Your Dream Ultimately if you don't give up and have faith and keep burning the passion. This story kinda reminded my own little story in the past 5 years. I've been risking myself in lots of ways in order to achieve my own little dream. But compared to Will Smith in the movie, he suffered and took higher risk more than me. One of the biggest risk is that, he has his own family, he has a kid to sacrifice, whereas I wasn't in any huge commitment when I was taking my risks in order to achieve my dream. That's why the story really touched me deep inside, and I totally emphatised Will Smith in the story.
Anyway, different people might have different insight for the movie. You may not agree with me after you watched it. But I'm just glad that you can listen to my view. (^_^)

Ok, back to non-serious stuff, hahaaa... sorry to bore you up there ya! =P
Well, the cinema environment/setting was about like what you saw back in Singapore or Malaysia. I watched in a cineplex, so each house was just medium size. Well, if i would compare with Cathay in Singapore, I guess I would choose Cathay in Singapore. hahaa.. coz one reason is that, the chairs in Cathay were much comfortable and high enough for tall people (to rest my head)... and Cathay mostly punctual in movie time (but also got exception). Initially I thought japan cinema should be much better in punctuality, but I guessed it wrong. It was 15 mins late becoz of the commercials. But only good thing is that, 60% above of their commercials were trailers. So it wasn't that bad compare to Golden Village in Singapore, which happened to be all boring commercials... muahahaha.... XD

Ok guys, before i pen off today, here's my last BIG update. I'm coming back to Malaysia & Singapore for total 2 weeks holiday on June. I've just confirmed my air tickets today. I will be returning from 9th June to 23rd June. First week I will be in KL (9th-15th June), then 2nd week, I will travel down to Singapore and stay for another week in Singapore (16th-22nd June). Then, I will travel back to KL for departure back to Tokyo on the next day (23rd June).

Lets plan for some gathering when the date is near, ok! I miss you all!
Hope to see you guys then! Can't wait! (^0^)/

「終わり」

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Passionate update, haha!

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

hahaa... whatever that means... thanks =P