------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 12, 2008

iPhone 3G Launching In Japan 11th July

Watched the news 2 days ago on TV and realised iPhone 3G is born and it is going to be sold in Japan as well with another 20 over countries simultaneously. And I guess one of the good news is that the price is considerably cheap. USD199 (approx 20,000 yen)
It is really tempting but I know I cant afford any of that so soon. Besides I'm also still struggling whether I should get Wii or PSP or PS3 or iPhone now. hahaaaaa.... I definitely cant afford all of them at the same time coz I will go bankcrupt. Hmmm... tough choice... =P

4 comments:

studentscribbler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
studentscribbler said...

they say the low price is only after subsidy from telco after sign 2 year contract. In Sg, analysts say it will sell for at least S$500 to S$1000, by the overpriced underserviced Stinktel. Italy Vodaphone selling for more than S$1000 without contract.

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

Softbank in japan just announced that due to over-demand of the iphone, the advanced ordering has been stopped for the moment.
Well, though i like to get one, but i'm sure there will be lots of terms n conditions.

Unknown said...

That works out to SGD271 only!! Hmm, I'm very tempted too since I got to get a new phone over there too!