------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Perfect 10 year-old Voice in a Touching Song.

I was browsing Youtube searching for more singing videos and came across this brilliant piece of video. I'm not sure what his name is or if he is famous, but I was so shocked to hear his brilliant voice with the brilliant song.

I was so touched by the song and especially by the perfect singing voice of this 10 year-old (according to the info written on Youtube) boy. I just thought this song is perfectly performed and the message is clearly conveyed by his clean touching voice and perfect singing skills. If you know something about singing, I'm pretty sure you would appreciate as much as I do. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am VERY touched too!! thanQ!!! It is the BEST thing I have heard today!!! (Iris from Tokyo)