------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Current Work Will Be Shown @ Tokyo Game Show (^0^)v



Yesterday I talked to my boss about the deadline for the Votoms project I'm working on, and he told me it's best to finish by end of this month, coz the opening animation sequence will be played in the Tokyo Game Show (TGS) next month! (@0@)
When I heard about this news I was so excited! hahaaa... It may be just simple opening animation, but I still very happy that the work that I did is gonna be shown in public in Japan! And it's in TGS somemore! hahahaa...

Of course I won't expect my name will be shown, (since the opening sequence is part of the Votoms series that belonged to the original company, as we are just outsourced company.), but it's still excited to tell my family n friends that I worked on that piece of animations. hahaha... Sorry, a bit thick face. haahaha...
I can't wait to see how it turns out on the big screen next month. Can't wait can't wait! Well, that means I have to stress for this week and next. But I guess it's worth the effort. I will do my best! hahaa...

Next month would be my first visit to TGS, the pre-excitement has already filled up to my head since months ago. And now, even more extra stuff added to my full-tank excitement! You have no idea how excited I am now! hahahaa...

Well, I'm a very easily pleased kinda person if you know me well. I'm just like a big kid, seeing my work on public screen and I will just go: "Hey! Look! Look! That's my work! I did that! I did that! " hahahaha.... ~ XD
It may sound childish, or may not seem a big deal to a lot of people, but it's a big deal to me since I'm still considered newbie in this industry. So you can't blame my young heart and "childish-ness"... muahahaha... XD

Sorry.. I'm talking rubbish again... forgive me. =P
Ok guys, thanks for being a good listener (or viewer) so far. Hope I could record video or something next month in TGS and share with you guys the animation that I did. hehehe... =P

Cheer for me!!! kekekee.....
p/s: It turns out that it's not too bad at all to move on from my last job. hahaha.... Thank God! Amen! =D

~End~

No comments: