------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tokyo Game Show 2007

Well, nothing much to say , I think I've been mentioning thousands times in my previous post that I was excited and happy to be in TGS this year. So, I bet no one would like to listen again to how I felt but rather just want to see the photos. hahahaa.... So here they are:

Note: Some of the booths didn't allow us to take pictures of the videos, so this time round I didn't take much photos. I couldn't even have time to queue up for hands-on games. No choice, I went there on the last day, damn lots of people... Sigh~












(This picture is courtesy of Justin's photography.)
I felt sad that I couldn't go in to this theater to watch the latest Square animations. I went there on the last day, all tickets sold out. I still don't understand till now, why they need tickets since we already paid for the entrance? Why couldn't they allow me to queue up? SIANZ!!!










New version of PSP. Lighter and Longer Battery LIfe Span.












Gatchaman also coming out games. What else is not? haha...












This is one cool. One of my favourite anime recently, becoming a game in Wii. It looks cool using the controller to play this game, it's like exactly same action in the anime. haha...



Check this out, see how cool the technology has come to. Ring controllers to play Dragon Ball game! =D


~Actually got more photos, but too tired to upload so many... if got chance i upload to another server. hahaa... sorry ya.... =P
~END~

No comments: