------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 20, 2007

新宿駅の人身事故 Tragedy at Shinjuku Train Station

This was the first time I saw the incident of someone lied under the train. It was last night when I knocked off from work and heading back. Because of this incident, our train was delayed for more than 30 minutes.

I was already there before the rescuers started their professional rescue job. I could tell that man was still alive coz I could see his foot moving occasionally under the train before the rescuers came on the track. I have no idea how this incident happened because when I was there on the platform, the opposite train was already stopped.

Hope that person is alright now. I've heard a lot from my japanese friends that there were a lot of cases of suicide here, especially they like to choose on train tracks.

After the rescue for a while, I think I saw the white cloth round him was all coverd by blood.
People were standing on the platform watching and gossipping, while I was curious too and took this photo.



Life is already short. Don't make it shorter. Treasure what you have right now and be grateful. =)

~End~

No comments: