------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, December 21, 2007

New Clips From My Friends Tigger & Pooh

Just bought another few more episodes from iTunes Store. And took me some hassles to do conversion. Well, below are another few more scenes which I did back in Polygon Pictures
for the Disney My friends Tigger & Pooh TV series project. I missed those days,
but I'm also glad that I moved on too. haha..

Enjoy, and feel free to give comments too if you have any feedback or concern.
Though the project has ended, I still like to hear other opinions so that I can keep on
improving.
But FYI, it was done under very tight deadline though, I did try my very best
to push the limits as much as I could. In future, I hope I have more time to complete
something in higher quality, which most likely not gonna happen so soon in my career.
hahaa.. still trying to level-up. =)

1)


2)


3)


4)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kent Wong!

Thanks for adding me in facebook recently. How are you??? Haven't seen you much on MSN...

But I see from your blog that you're doing well in Japan, having survived the year and stuff. Good for you!

I intend to do some planning for a visit to Toyko for holiday. Any tips on Tokyo? I figured that since you live there, you'd be the ideal person to ask! Roughly how much recommended spending money is required? Would visiting in the Winter (IE: December) be a good time ?


Thanks man! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Aiya I forgot to say who I am. It's Alan Soo from Dnium last time.

Cheers!