------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 24, 2008

"最後一面" - Wonderfully Meaningful Song Written by 徐佳瑩 & 李伯恩

I was so touched by the lyrics and the tunes and every bits of the compositions. Perfect written song! I was so touched and goose bumps all over me no matter how many times I listen to it. I can't wait for Xu Jia Ying to release her first album! And this song is a MUST!

Oh, by the way, this song is about saying sorry and goodbye to the Earth we love yet polluted at the same time. Therefore it's meaningful and hope everyone will do their parts to keep our Earth safe for everyone's sake.

Save the Earth, before we say sorry to the Earth.



-End-

No comments: