------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, September 01, 2008

Square Enix Party DKΣ3713 2008

This event was a private party exclusively for Square Enix Online Members only (http://member.square-enix.com). Of course, I'm one of the members too since long time ago. haha...

This event was held beginning of last month (August). And this event was just meant for around few thousands members for just 2 days at Shibuya. What do I mean by "meant for few thousands members"? It means, we, members have to apply online and within one month, they had a lucky draw and those members who are luckily picked will be allowed to attend the private party. And guess what!! I DID apply online in July and eventually DIDN'T get the lucky pick. Super SAD! I hate lucky-draw! I always have no fate in that thing ever since I was a kid... That is so unfair! (T-T)

Anyway, after reading recent game magazines reporting what had happened in the private party, I felt excited and feel like sharing here with you all, especially those Square Enix's gamers or supporters, who of course haven't found out about this.

I've captured some pictures from the magazines that I bought, but sorry for the bad quality if it doesnt turn well to everyone. I snapped with my mobile camera which only 2MegaPix. hhahaa... And I also dug some videos from the youtube and compiled them here together for your viewing pleasure. Well, the quality may not be as good as original (that is most definitely..haha), but I still want to thank them for uploading online for everyone to view. THanks! =)

Well, whether or not I could get the first-hand view of the stunning trailers, I just hope I could get the first-hands-on on the game during their release dates respectively. hehe...

Oh by the way, I'm really looking forward the coming Tokyo Game Show next month! Hope to see more stuff coming up. Yesshh !!! Can't wait!!






























For those who are interested to know about their release dates (in Japan):

「FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS FINAL FANTASY XIII」Series

* ・FINAL FANTASY XIII (PLAYSTATION 3) [release 2009]
* ・FINAL FANTASY Agito XIII (PSP) [To Be Announced]
* ・FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII (PLAYSTATION 3) [To Be Announced]

「KINGDOM HEARTS」Series

* ・KINGDOM HEARTS Coded (Mobile) [Coming Winter]
* ・KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) [Coming Winter]
* ・KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (PSP) [release 2009]

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (PSP) [release Dec 2008]
PARASITE EVE - The 3rd Birthday (Mobile) [release 2009]
SIGMA HARMONICA (Nintendo DS) [Already Released]
FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE (Blu-ray) [release Mar 2009]

Square Enix Party DKΣ3713 2008 (IGN Report)


Square Enix Party DKΣ3713 2008 (Some Fan's Photography Compilation)


Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) Latest Trailer


Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) In-Game Demo


p/s: Ever wonder what Party DKΣ3713 stands for? hehe.. ;)

No comments: