------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

World of WarCraft - Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic

Thanks to a friend of mine, Danny, I was able to realise another Blizzard's latest release of a marvellous cinematic!

Character designs, atmospheric musics, atmospheric colors, camera angles, camera motions, particles simulations, even narration are all wonderfully done! Speaking of character designs, I specially love the cool Dragon!! Super duper COOL!!! I hope they will release the figurine in the market in future, and I will definitely be waiting... It will be worth for my dragon collection! haha...



** Click here to watch Higher Quality version.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38881.html

~End~

No comments: