------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 21, 2008

New Year New Color New Resolution

Happy Belated New Year 2008 !

I was unable to update anything since last December. I was busy moving house and home internet wasn't up until 2 days ago. So, lets hope I have more time to drop some craps around here soon. haha...
Till then, Cheers Everyone!
May God bless everyone and have a nice year ahead! =)
And my new year resolution this year is to work hard on my drawings and animations!
Next Stop, PIXAR, BLUESKY, DREAMWORKS! hahaaaa....
Wait & See. Give me another 2 more years! You'll see....hahahaa....
Sorry, I think I drank too much just now.. start talking crap now..hahaaa.. dreaming.... =P

No comments: