------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Matsunoyama Onsen Trip (松之山温泉) on 30th Dec 2007

This is Back-Track-Blog, which means this had happened few weeks ago before New Year and a day right after I moved to my new apartment.

I went to this Onsen (HotSpring) with few of my friends. It was located quite a distance from Tokyo. We took a bus tour there. It took about 3 hours to reach, but on the way we stopped by a great restaurant half way on the moutain and had our luxury lunch (first time)..haha...

It was the first time I tried the long legged Crab ever since I came to Japan a year ago. It was SO SO SO DELICIOUS!!! The way of eating was so interesting and I really enjoyed it a lot! haha...

After lunch enjoyment, we carried on the journey to the top of the mountain and look for the Hotspring house. And on the way in the bus, I also took few pictures of the outside environment covered with thick snow. Simply Marvellous!!

We reached the house, and we went in. The hot spring pool was located outdoor and we were able to feel the snow while we were soaking in the super hot water. And yeah, it was snowing that time. It was so relaxing. Great view with all the snow coming down. Too bad I couldn't take pictures during that time. We were all naked in the pool. muahahahaaa.... It was embarassing first time in Hotspring, but that time was the 2nd time. So I kinda used to it now. hahaha... XD

Anyway, I still able to catch some snowy picture after coming out from the onsen house, and ready to head home after 1.5 hours of soaking. It was really a great experience of Hotspring with Snow. Really first time. Nice! hahaaa...

Now, here are some photos of me enjoying the moment... haha...






Taken inside the bus.







After hotspring, I blew my hair with Hair Dryer for almost 15 minutes. Now became more handsome. muahahaa.....






~End~

2 comments:

studentscribbler said...

haha, good to see that you are enjoying yourself!

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

wow.. boss! Long time no SEA !!!
It's been so long since we last chat man... I guess you were quite busy lately. Rarely see you online also.
Anyway great to hear from you here.
And hope everything goes well with you man... New Year New Start! All the best to you! Catch you when I see you again. And oh yeah, thanks for dropping by again too... Cheers!