------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tokyo Is Snowing !!!

I woke up late this morning. As usual...hahaa.. And I realized it looked incredibly white and bright through my mosaic (unclear) window. I was curious and slide opened it. And WOW! Outside was full of snow!! Actually at the moment as I'm writing this blog now, is still snowing!
I went out my apartment and immediately take some photos with my mobile. My newly bought bicycle was covered by snow too. The corridor & neighbourhood outside my door were also covered with clear white snow with no foot print yet. That means everyone was still at home! Should I go to work today? hahahahaa.... Tell you a secret.. I'm writing this blog now at home, thinking should I or should I not going to work today. hahahaa..... In fact it is snowing heavily now. May be will wait till it stop a bit...haha.... Lazy me... XD





3 comments:

studentscribbler said...

http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/big_time_gimmicks_loch_ness_monster_hits_tokyo.php

Anonymous said...

What's that? the link is not working.

Anonymous said...

oh u mean the water fountain thingy?
http://www.newlaunches.com/archives/big_time_gimmicks_loch_ness_monster_hits_tokyo.php
THanks... its really cool huh!