------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another 2 Episodes of MFTP Released on iTunes Store

Here are another 2 more video extracts from MFTP (My Friends Tigger & Pooh) Season 1 which I animated. Well, apparently I only buy those episodes which I involved. haha... And iTunes is taking forever to release every episode.

Looks like Disney didn't follow the Episode numbering which we used to have during production. These 2 newly bought episodes are my very first involvement when I first joined Polygon Pictures in 2006.

Wow, time really passes so fast. I can't believe that now is already almost mid of 2008. And I've been in Japan for almost one and a half years now. haha....

By the way, I'm still waiting for another 2 more episodes which I involved. That would be the last 2, for the 1st season of MFTP. So, stay tuned ok, until I buy the last 2 more episodes after they release on iTunes later. =)

As for now, here are the parts which I animated. Hope you enjoy. (^-^)

Tigger Goes Snow Flaky


Symphony for Rabbit


~End~

No comments: