------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dead Fantasy I & II - Super COOOL (Must Watch!)

This is a fan-made fighting animation video, combination of characters from the console games "Final Fantasy" & "Dead Or Alive".

When I started to watch from the beginning, I didn't get excited although I like Final Fantasy characters a lot. Unexpectedly, the longer I watched the wider my jaw and my eyes got opened. And I was like, "WTF! This is some super pretty cool shit !!!! Stunningly COOL job!!!".

The moment I finished watching 2nd part, my jaw was like opened wide from one town to another town... It was FREAKING SUPER DUPER KAKOII-LY COOOL !!!!
The timing, the choreography, the camera motions are all so stunnily COOL!!! (though the character animations are not perfect, but who cares! This is COOL enough to capture my heart! I was like stop-breathing for 10 mins especially when I was watching Part 2..hahaa)

I wish the actions would not stop!! And they are finishing Part 3 soon and developing on Part 4 now. Can't wait!!! SquareEnix should hire this creator!! And I would like to work under his direction one day, to make such cool Fighting Phenomenon!!! I want to meet this guy! hahaha....

Ok, Less words now. Please watch it for yourself!

Production Credits:
Director - Monty Oum
Choreography - Monty Oum
Soundtrack - Brian Tyler
Producer - Monty Oum
Assistant Producer - Dara Hoy
Model Resource - MaroKart64n, Skippymurphy, Drywater, blackbirdi, Mr Y
Animation Guru - Rocky Vanoost, congrats on the new job!
Many Pots of Wisdom - http://www.game-ism.com
Special Thanks - Adam Ferraro
Love and Thanks - Huetran Duong

Part 1


Part 2


FF ROCKS!!!

2 comments:

studentscribbler said...

really awesome

Caterin Tatiana (Miusan) said...

hola que tal, me facina todo lo que trate con animacion y dibujos, es mi aficion y uno de mis sueños, espero visites mi bloge y me parecio super el tuyo