------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 02, 2006

3rd Week in Tokyo - Skype Phone-Calling

Guess what! I just bought some credits (Euro 10) from skype website online.

For those who dunno what Skype is, it's actually a chatting software which also enables you to call through a phone or mobile all over the world, with not much hassle. Cheaper and also clear voice.



Initially I wanted to test out by calling my mum. But it was 12 midnite, so no one picked up the phone and I guess she's sleeping. *Duh!! =P
Then, I tested out to call up a good friend of mine in Malaysia.
It really worked! We chatted like 10 minutes plus and only 0.30 Euro is deducted from my account credit. It's equivalent to RM1.40 . Isn't that cheap?! I call from Japan leh !!! hahaha... so much cheaper than using public phone card, which I've been using all these while calling my mum in M'sia. So far called her 2 times, from 3500 yen to 400 yen now. And each time ddidn't even more than 15 minutes lor. So this time, I can talk more using Skype and have no worries.. muahahaha... But of cors, calling mobile phones are more expensive, but still much cheaper than normal rate lor! haha...
Skype rulez!!! XD

But I will still get my new mobile soon. Coz for internal call in japan. Nowadays, without mobile really inconvenient. Especially emergency. Not those SOS one lar.. emergency as in calling ur boss coz u gonna be late, calling ur friend to come out for YumCha... hahahaa....

Speaking of YumCha, i really miss it ! Very very much!!! All my YumCha buddies are in M'sia and Singapore.... sigh... Ok lar.. this topic is about Skype Phone, I will talk more about Yum Cha in the next section....when i have time..hahaa.. tomolo is Saturday, I still have to go back to work. I willingly one, coz I know I still have a lot to work. Deadline is close... I must make it!!! Yesh!!!! hahaa...

Cheerz!!!

No comments: