------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Mobile Phone

For those interested to know..hahaha.... =D
+81 090-9826-7291

I just got my mobile last week. My ex-colleague (Dennis) from Genki who happened to work temporarily in Tokyo sold it to me with cheap price. It's a prepaid phone. Got to renew the credits every 2 months. Credits can be bought in most convenient stores, and they cost 3000 yen or 5000 yen each prepaid card.

Below is the phone. It's a very simple phone that doesn't have camera, games, or video recorder. But it has all the basic requirements that a phone supposed to have. Well, as long as it works as a phone, I dun mind it doens't have much extra functions. The more functions u want in a phone here, the more expensive it will be. I think i'm content to have such simple phone. haha.... except that this phone is very complicated and not very user-friendly... hahaha...

Oh btw, they don't allow phone talking on train. So each phone in Japan usually have one extra function called "Manner Mode", where it turns off the sound and remain vibration mode. Though it's the same as what we usually call "Silent Mode". hahaha...


No comments: