------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Photo Session - Final Fantasy III OST

I bought this online 2 weeks ago. Initially I started to look for it in various game shops and CD shops, but none of them acquire this. So I went online and got this. It's 2000 yen. (Including OST CD and CG animation DVD). Really worth the money. 2000 yen is about 20 over dollars in SGD.
I don't think I can get such price for such product back in Singapore. hahaa....
Side track a bit, original PS2 games here also are mostly cheaper than in Singapore. Except for those famous games, they may be around the same price compared to Sg.

FFIII soundtrack is really nice. I love it! Can't wait to play FFIII on my DS soon... still waiting for a friend to send me that.. hahaa... *hint hint*... kekeke... XD
Why do I ask my friend to send me? Coz I want English version. I can easily get Jap version here, but i don't want to waste most of my time to check dictionary while playing.... that will be a turn-off for longer term..haha.... =P

Here are the photos of FFIII OST.





No comments: