------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 16, 2007

My Friends Tigger & Pooh Episode 10 - Tigger Goes for Jagular / Rabbit's New Roomie

Last week I finally managed to buy 2 MFTP (My Friends Tigger & Pooh) episodes online from iTune store. Thanks to a friend of mine who got me a prepaid card for iTune-purchasing when he was back to the U.S. last month. =D

By the way, not all the episodes are released yet in the US. So far they have only released about 10 episodes. And the 10th Episode (Tigger Goes for Jagular / Rabbit's New Roomie) is one of the episodes that I've worked on.

Below are the few scenes of animation that I did in this episode. Please support support. hahaa.. I know my animation skill is not very good yet. But for this TV series, I guess I've done my best in my role within the short timeline. Besides, I did learn a lot as well during the process of rushing.

Well, despite of the not-so-prefect-quality, I do hope you guys would enjoy the following clips as much as I enjoyed working on my scenes. hahaa... =D

Will update more clips once they release more episodes at iTunes store. Till then, stay tuned ya. haha.. (^O^)/

(Rabbit's New Roomie)


(Tigger Goes for Jagular)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats some pretty neat stuff going on there.

good job

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

thanks. =)