------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 07, 2007

マレーシャの友達たち(My Malaysian Friends In Tokyo)



These are my Malaysian friends whom I knew them here in Japan. I'm really happy to know all of them here. We used to hang out a lot for the past few months. Some of them are not in this picture. Namely Boon Yik, Jiun Yiing etc. We used to hang out in Karaoke, Izakaya 居酒屋、homely feast at their house and partying outside.

Pity that we can no longer hang out in a big group anymore since some of them had gone back to Malaysia for good, and some had gone to other country. I really miss those days that we had fun together. Thank you for all the good time, my friends! We shall meet again! うん!そうだね!ぜひまた会うね!

けど、いま寂しいになったよ~

No comments: