------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

市川に引越しました。(Moved to Ichikawa)

I'm back to blogging after a few weeks disappearance. I did enjoy my stay back in Malaysia & Singapore. Thank you all my friends who spent time with me. I appreciate very much! =)
After 2 weeks holiday, I now came to Tokyo. And I just moved to a new place since last Saturday.





I'm now staying with a Malaysian friend in a small town named Ichikawa (市川).

This is my new address:
272-0035
千葉県市川市新田1-17-21
グレス牧野No1-102

Been busy lately. Starting to build my own animation demoreel. Taking time and slow. Hopefully it can be all done by September as my contract in this current company will end on October. Need to get myself well-prepared.
I'm tired now. Just came back from drinking session with friends. A bit drunk now. I will keep blogging once I have free time again. There's so many interesting things I wanted to share, but need time to organise my thought and put them in lengthy words. hahaaa... till then, please stay tuned. CHeers!

酔っ払う

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :]

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

ただいま! (^0^)/