------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thai Songs Fever

I was bored tonight and was surfing the Youtube for some MTV to update myself of the latest new pop songs. Thousands of links here and there after listening to some boring chinese pop songs, I found a link to some Thai Songs. I never listened to Thai songs for my past almost whole of my life, and my curiosity made me click my mouse on one of the links. And the first song I came across really surprised me. I didn't know that Thai Song can be that nice and touched my heart...haha.. Then I clicked the other links here and there to keep listening and searching, some were not my type but most of them were quite nice. Below are the few of my favourites among my favourites. haha... And now I getting to start to like Thai songs. And the girls are CUTE too! hahaa... Come On! Lets Thai Fever! kakakaa.... sorry, I think i'm high! kekeke.... XD





No comments: