------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Funniest Song of the Year - "Ken Lee"

If you are familiar with Mariah Carey's old songs (which I'm sure everybody here is), I bet you will find this is the best funniest audition video of the year.

Thanks to my Singapore friend who sent me this link. Without knowing this video, I wouldn't have laughed so much from morning till evening non-stop, with so much tears rounding in my eyes. Guess what! The subtitles makes it even more fun to watch.

This is for those who haven't watched it. Hold your breath, or rather not hold it too tight coz you are gonna spit it out like a dragon spitting fireballs!



Below is the version by Mariah Carey for you to compare with the lyrics.

No comments: