------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Go Go Valentina Hassan! "I Ken Lee~"

Some of you might think I'm crazy. Well, I have to admit. Yes! I am! hahaha...
For the past few days, I have been playing the same song again and again. And I just couldn't stop my mind stirring with the word "Ken Lee" and my favourite part - "Dulibu Dibu Douchoo".
In short, I guess I have accidentally become a "Ken Lee " FAN. hahahhaaa... XD

Check out the following clips.
(Note: I apologise that I'm psycho-ing everyone here with my obsessive weird interest. haha.. However, you don't have to play the clips below if you have no interest at all.. hahaa... )

First clip is showing that she performs on the stage singing the same song (I guess she is being invited as special guest), and surprisingly she improved her English this time. Not perfect, but close. She actually has potential in singing, just need a bit more work.



Second Clip is just her original Audidion singing which being edited by someone to make it sound cooler for dancing floors. Despite the funny lyrics, this version is actually sound cool. Just check it out. hahaha....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and that peur woman have a problem, to be idiot, is a very great problem, I can understand for Valentina, she is used for to be stupid, and beliving that she is a very good singer, and relly the medias comunication, just take the oportunity for to make mony back to some stupid people, i'm sure that Valentina, not recived money, nothing...

Unknown said...

LOL, you sir have issues, it's just kinda funny and at the same time admirable to see someone have the kind of guts to step on a stage with international viewership, and sing like that, and still claim it was in English.

Anyway, to share the crazed media frenzy further, view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNMtCOHvCHo