------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My New Flash 2D Animation (Work In Progress)

This is what I have completed so far. This is like just 70% completed from what I have intended.
Although I couldn't finish the whole thing for the competition due to time constraint, I have submitted online anyway.
But from now onwards, I will try to keep going to finish up this piece of work. To add more in-betweens, to polish up and at least to color it with backgrounds. Stay tuned. =)

Here is the animation. (Note: The voice-over was pre-chosen by the organizer of the competition. We animators just have to animate anything based on the voice given.) =)



~Cheers~

No comments: