------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tokyo Anime Fair 2008

Last Friday I went to Tokyo Anime Fair with my colleagues. We got free tickets from our company. This year is not as interesting as last year. Except few studio works attracted me more. Especially Genius Party.

Here are the few photos:




























Moving statue. It's a guy! It's a real person.






Malaysia MSC booth in Tokyo. Happy to see Malaysia work exposing to the world.










Cute!




Looking forward to all these 5 films !













Shexee!!




Fat Ugly Astro Boy?








After Anime Fair, we went to the harbour and realised this cool futuristic hovercraft.


Super Cool Design!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats odd... my colleagues where missing on friday!?

No hard feelings. Hope you had fffun! ;)

Flasher #2

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

hi, thanks for dropping comments. Do I know you? Mind telling me your name please? Who are your colleagues? hahaa... I'm still scratching my head. XP

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

hahaha.. I guess I know who you are! you are My Colleague! hahaha... I guess I figured it out from your signature "Flasher #2".. hahaa...