------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Adult Day 成人の日

Today (8th Jan) is Japanese Adult Day. It's kind of a celebration for kids becoming adult? hahaa..
Regarding the details and story behind this day, I really don't know. hahaa.... The only thing I know is that there will be many girls wearing Kimono (着物) walking around on the street on the way to temples.

I went with my colleague today to Harajuku ( 原宿 ) where there is a big big temple near by the train station. The temple ( 明治神宮 ) is located within a beautiful small "rain forest". haha... On the way, there were really a lot of young girls wearing Kimono with different styles. Those Kimono are "embedded" with winter elements, so that they won't feel cold. hahahaa..
Well, not only young girls, some Obaasan also wore Kimono. Interesting.

Lets see some photos and videos.



Outside train station.


Chatting outside the train station exit.


The black one looks a bit like Shu Qi. But I dun like SHu Qi. Just take picture only.muahahaa...


Wah.. so lonely? But you not my type.. muahahaha... =P








I never read it. Just for your info if you guys happen to have interest.. muahahaha...










Ang Moh also crazy about Kimono??? hahaha....












Sweet.




Feel like i'm back in the Japanese Ancient time. haha...


Cheezzeee..........


"I'm the princess of Momocha..."


Interesting outfit. Dunno what they are supposed to do there..haha














She's the prettiest of all within that day. Very Taiwan's Jolin-like. Very sweet n pretty.


Nice smile.. I kept "stalking" her. But her "bodyguard" kept staring me and blocking my view. Not only me, he blocked other photographers too. Sianz!


Japanese Jolin at the back. Man, really hard to get focus of her. Stupid bodyguard! =P


I heard my colleague said that this is where they tie their "bad luck paper" on the string if they happen to get one.


Weird japanese and english naming. hahaa... Dunno, may be just me.. hahaa


Open air rest stop/ cafe area.


Traditional way of cooking fish. Looks delicious.


Smell good. But didn't try. Regret now.. Dunno where i can find it again. *Sob*


Steaming Osake. (お酒)

Videos : [Uploading Soon. Please Wait.]

[ 終わり ]

No comments: