------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nintendo DS Game - Jet Impulse

Yo! I'm back to reveal some good news (for myself).. muahahaa...
Just something to share with you guys... haha...

Last year, I'd involved in a DS console game production with a japanese company named Genki (G-Gadget in Singapore). It was a jet simulation game production. It was fun doing a game. It's always been my interest too. Coz I love games so much! hahaa...
This game is called Jet Impulse. Initially it was called DS-Air, but later they realised it's no good name. So they changed it. hahaa...



Well, here comes the good news, this game is gonna be released next month (8th Feb) here in Japan. I'm now actually very excited. hahaa... It's so cool to see your own name under the ending Credits on a game screen. hahahaa...

Below is a picture extracted from a magazine which gotten from online.



Here are some links to some images preview in various websites.
[Official Site]
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/awgj/

[Other Site]
http://www.gamekult.com/articles....
http://www.siliconera.com/....
http://www.ndswelt.com/2007....

In this game production, I've involved in 2D animation design, graphic painting+photo editing, and low poly modeling + texturing. And thanks to all my ex-colleagues that I really learned a lot from them about games. It was my first time in game industry. I was excited and really cool to learn from so many experts in this industry. It was really an eye-opening experience for me. Gradually, i know how game production works. I'm really glad that I had a chance to involve in this game production. Thanks everyone. And thank God too! haha....

So, whoever here owns a DS lite console, please support us! Buy the game! hahahaaa....
Well, as for me, I definitely will get one here in Japan. And keep it forever for sentimental sake. hahahaa.... Hmm.. may be I will frame it up on the wall.. muahahahaha.... sorry, a bit too much..kakakaa.. too excited liow.. keke... =P

Can't wait for the release. Will show you guys some screen shots after i got it next month. Till then, stay tune! hehehe... Ciaoz!

[ 終わり ]

1 comment:

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

Hi vivianzjl, thanks for dropping by.
I do know Firefox, i've been using it everyday. I've never used Microsoft IE for a long long time. haha...
Thanks anyway. Hope you enjoy the stay.
Where you from vivian? Do i know you? =)