------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Visit of Ghibli Museum on 4th Jan 2007.

Interesting holiday had never ended. haha... It went on even till the last day of my new year holidays. hahaa.. =D

My colleague (Juin Yiing) and I went to visit Ghibli Museum at Mitaka (三鷹) . The entrance ticket was booked 2-3 weeks in advanced. There is a limit for the amount of visitors per day. Thanks to Werm Meen who helped us to do the ticket booking. One ticket cost 1000 yen.

The visit is very informative!!! Man! Miyazaki is really a super great talent!! I don't know how to describe, but if you were there to see his original sketches, painting , drawings, storyboarding, making of 2d animation etc, you would open your big mouth like me... hahahaa...

Never thought could see so many things in one day. Actually half day to be precise. The museum itself is not as big as palace, but it's the art stuff that matters. They are a lot there for you to slowly observe and learn from. Man, I wish I could take pictures and videos of all the stuff I've seen there. Unfortunately, the museum doesn't allow photo & video taking. Sianz.....
Wish could share with you guys, but sadly I couldn't. Actually I wanted to secretly take videos, hahaa.. but my conscience asked me to stop. muaahahahaa.. Later give japanese a bad impression of Malaysian, no good lor..hahahaa.. XD

Anyway, it was really a great visit. Able to catch Miyasaki's new short films. It's only shown in the theatre within the museum. There were 2 shows, but our ticket only entitled us to pick one out of the two. Sad. Couldn't catch both. But his work is still amazingly surprise me. It was just a simple short animation, but his elements were still there for you to notice. His idea , his concepts in this short animation are really amazing, it brings your heart so close to his imaginations and fantasy. Wow... dunno how to describe. It's just great! hahaa..... speechless and respect to Miyazaki san! =D

I wish I could write more about what I saw in the museum, but me no good in explaining in words. Later everyone read until scratching head and got sleepy. hahaha...
Anyway, I only able to catch some outside photos. hahaa.. Enjoy. =P























Ghibli Museum Cafe / Rest Area. We brought our own lunch and sat down there and ate our bento under the cooling weather. =D


Museum Exit.


Entrance Tickets.


Informative Map guidance.


I bought a diary book with 3 pieces of film contains of Howl's Moving Castle animation frames. =D


Shown under the light. Nice! でしょ?


[ 終わり ]

No comments: