------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back to Work on 5th Jan 2007.

I'm so glad that I never feel "back-to-work blue" ever since i joined CG industry. hahaa.. I guess this is really where I belong! hahaa.. =D
Finally, back to animation work! Although sometimes i 'm fear about the crazy deadline again. hahaa...

On first day back to work, everyone started to change seats. Animators are reshuffling due to the fact that they need same team members to sit together. Well, actually it's a good idea. And I'm very happy that I could change my seat, coz initially I was sitting near to the corridor where everyone always walked pass and distracted me. This time, I sit somewhere inside and have my own privacy and importantly not easily distracted by passer-by. Plus , I also finally have my new LCD monitor !!! WoohOo!!! hahaaa.. finally! hahaa.. XD

Coming Monday (8th Jan) is holiday again. It's Adults Day, consider public holiday. I don't have much information about this special day, but what I know so far is that, there will be a lot of kawaii Kimono babes walking on the street or around temples area on that day. Well, what I'm going to do on that day? Of cors going out and take pictures lar!!! muahahaha... !!! Been waiting for this day so long with long neck liow.. muakakakakaa... XD

Well, after Monday, will back to work again and start fearing the deadlines..hahaha..
But the good thing is, we had a meeting on the first day of work and realised that there will me more animators joining in the team to help up the scenes. So that everyone don't have to work on so many scenes within 2 weeks. Phew.. Thank God! haha...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to animate new scenes! It's new year , it's new beginning for me! Yosh!!! Gambarimasu !!! XD
Same for you guys ok !!! Gambatte ne minasan!!! (Jia You Jia You) =D

Happee Nail Yeear Evelibodee !!!! Muahahahaa ..... !!! XD

[ 終わり ]

No comments: