------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

16th May - Polygon MFTP Team Day Out in Disneyland!



My team's project manager (Matsumura san) organized a day-out for all the MFTP (My Friends Tigger & Pooh) team to search for Pooh & friends in Disneyland. Thanks to her, we really had fun.

After the MFTP project ended, everyone was excited looking forward the day to Disneyland. Well, I was one of them. haha.. Though only 16 people could make it that day, but it was really heart warming and I felt like I'm part of the big family, just like Pooh & Tigger & friends. haha.. It was really nice. I'm glad I made it to the trip, though I ended up late for 15 minutes. hahaa.. I kept apologised when I arrived. =P

It was really fun working with them for the MFTP project, though some of them were not same team. But was glad to know them too. Really hope to work with them again. May be will see them for MFTP season 2. Lets hope for the best. =)

For the meanwhile, lets enjoy the pictures! (^0^)/


We all gathered at the train station exit at 11am. I was late, so it was 11.20am. Haha... Gomen ne.


We started to walk to disneyland from the station. It was about 10 minutes walk.


For those who like to take bus, you can take Mickey special bus. haha. It kinda looks cool.


At the entrance of Disneyland, people were already queueing up to take pictures with Pooh bear.


And Piglet too. But it kinda looks scary though... too tall. haha


Group photo! Without me inside, coz i'm the camera man. haha...




This is StarWorld or something. Well, it's a shaky ride designed by George Lucas from StarWars.


We were queueing up for Pooh Ride, for Honey Hunt. haha... We are big kids.








Nice sillouhtte.


Thousands of baby chair/trolley for rent. hahaa...




We were waiting for someone?


Discussing about the next stop. hahah..






Cheers everyone! 皆!チーズ!


While queueing for the Haunted House, lets get some "Cheeze" again! hahaa..






Amazingly gorgeous castle!




Cool tiles!






This is highly recommended! Nice Ride! You are traveling in a high speed rollercoaster inside a blackbox! Without seeing anything! Cool huh!






Muscial street parade!






My my! I'm running out of time!


Don't block my way, you kid! Huhuhuhu....








Aaaaaaaa......... I've been chosen......


Night Light Street Parade. Amazingly nice with beautiful musics!















No comments: