------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 27, 2007

29th April - My Birthday Celebration

I had a great time with a bunch of my friends who kind enough to celebrate with me. All of them are from Malaysia and 2 from Hong Kong (who used to be my colleagues in Polygon). We went for Thai food at Shin-okubo (新大久保). It took us a while to look for a Thai restaurant. We were lucky to find ourselves a long table where could fit a whole big bunch of us. It was around 10 of us.



We sat down, enjoyed ourselves with laugthers and jokes even we started to order our food. haha... We ordered a few sets of dishes and shared among everyone. It was like a big family. =)
After the main course, my friend who brought along a birthday cake and hoped we could eat at the Thai restaurant. Unfortunately, the shopkeeper didn't allow. So, we decided to cut the cake at our next destination.





We then headed to Karaoke. We went to a taiwanese karaoke shop, where there were more chinese songs since all of us are chinese. hahaaa... We sang for 2 hours. During the karaoke, we secretly open up the cake box and start dividing them with a spoon. Coz we couldn't find a knife since we did that secretly in the room. And "unfortunately/fortunately", no one smoke, therefore no lighter to light up the candles. hahaa... so we just straight away cut the cake with a small spoon and start eating up in a quick mode. hahaa... Of cours, those who still singing were in charge of guarding the door, so that no one would come in. Hahaa... It was really fun.
Thank you so much, all my friends! I really had a wonderful time and I really feel greatful! Thanks again! =)

It was my 29th birthday, that means I'm 29 now. I was celebrating my 29th birthday on 29th April. Hahaa... Sorry, am trying to ryhme.. hahaa...
Man! I almost forgot how OLD I am now! One more year to hit 30s. Aaarrrr...... NNNOooooo!!!! .............................. =P

No comments: