------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 27, 2007

(30th April - 8th May) - Golden Week

My 2 friends (one from Singapore, one from Malaysia) came to Tokyo and visited me during the Golden Week. It was a long one week holiday for me. And we went to a lot of places to visit during the one week holiday. I wasn't a good tour guide, but I have tried my very best to make them enjoy their stay. Hopefully they really enjoyed. haha... Even some of my other friends in Tokyo also helped me up, haha.. thanks guys!

Well, honestly, I kinda overspent during this holiday. But I really enjoyed very much. I think it's worthy. THanks to Tsuey Lian & Kee Meng for coming to visit me and make my holiday meaningful, and I also able to go to new places which I never been to. hahaa... =)

Here are some of the selected photos taken during our trip to different places. Enjoy! =)

[Odaiba - Toyota Showcase]








I've never seen this new brand before. Have you?


Car of tomorrow.


Test Drive, I was about the try, but the booking was fully occupied.


[Odaiba - "Ashes & Snow" Art Exhibition]




[Odaiba - Sea Sight]




[Asakusa 浅草 - 雷门]














This is really delicious! Cooling sitcky candy outside, juicy fruity inside... yumzz...






[Hakone 箱根]
























Volcano.


Steam coming out from the volcano.




According to the signboard, after you eat one of these Onsen Egg (温泉卵), you will increase your lifespan for 7 years. So we ate 2, now i have 14 years more. hahaaa...








[Harajuku Shopping]




Mafia??? hahaaa..


[Disney SEA]






Monorail to Disney SEA.


Huge Car park space outside Disney SEA.










Tower of Terror


Great performances.






This look like Malaysia? Arab? No no, this is the Disney's Agrabah, where Aladin lives. haha..

I did take lots of pictures in Disney SEA, but some are corrupted. So cannot show them all here.

We also went to a lot of other places other than those I mentioned above, but unfortunately again, I didn't take pictures at those places, most of the pictures were taken by my friends (since they were "tourist" , haha) and I didn't manage to get them from them.

Anyways, thanks for viewing. That's all for now. Please continue to read my next adventure. haha.... CHeers! (^0^)

No comments: