------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 27, 2007

12th May - Square Enix Party 2007



Woohoo.. the day had finally come and I was excited. I went there with 2 of my friends. 3 of us are SquareEnix fans. We had been looking forward to that day. The queue for the entry was super overwhelming. Check out the photos below and you will know. It took us nearly an hour to finally reach the entrance. And not only that, there were thousands of queues within the hall itself, where all the fans (my people.. haha) queued up to hands on all the new upcoming games.
Say no more, check the photos out. My friend took all these photos for me, I forgot to bring camera that day, sigh... so forgetful... And really thanks to my friend again! Phew! He saved my life! hahaha.... =P






The entrance is so far ahead us.


Check out the queue until the end of the picture.




My housemate, Vincent, who is a super fan of SquareEnix and Final Fantasy too.


My Singapore friend - Tsuey Lian, who came all the way up here to Tokyo for this party. haha.










New logo for FFIV remake. Looks cool!






















This the corner where everyone puts up their comments. I did mine too. haha...














These 3 are not bad.


Selphie & Quintis


Check this out! Fat Auntie Cloud! hahaa...


Chubby Tifa! Check out the Tifa tummy.. hahaa...


After Chubby, here's a skinny. hahaa... well, sad to say, I like Yuna a lot, now it's kinda turn-off. hahaa...


Well, at least my lovely Aerith was there for me! hahaaa...

















No comments: