------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 26, 2007

11th May - Mexican Food & Belgium Beer

11th May was my official last day in Polygon Pictures. Well, long story short, my contract was finally ended. Most likely I will return to continue a new project with them around end of this year. But nothing is confirmed and solid. In order secure my job and my living in Tokyo, I had to look for a new job, and I did. Thanks so much to my friend (Masaaki) who introduced me to a new company. Even before I got this new job, my other ex-colleagues also helped me on this. I feel so blessed to have so many caring friends. Thanks everyone who cared for me. THank you! I wouldn't have reached today without all your help. ありがとうね!皆さん!

On my last day, Leo and Yoichi (my bosses) invited me for dinner. And ended up Yoichi's treat. haha.. Thanks Yoichi! After work, we headed to Harajuku for Mexican food. The place was cozy and nice. The mexican food was really great! Especially the Nacho chips with baked cheese. Yummz.... We had 2 plates of that. haha.. well, I didn't know Leo & Yoichi were such a big eater. hahaa.. I was almost full and they still could order some more. hahaa...

After mexican food, we headed to a bar and enjoyed some Belgium beer. Well, honestly, that was my first time tasting Belgium Beer, and I must say it was good. Most of them tasted sweet. So much different from normal japanese beer or others. That was really my first experience with totally different taste. We swapped to taste everyone's beer and all of them really tasted good, though I forgot what their names are. hahaa...

So, we had some chit chat about movies (especially old movies) while having beer. Around 12 midnight, we departed & headed to train station to catch our last train respectively.
It was really a great time hanging out with them. THanks for the food, thanks for the beer, and thanks for everything. I really enjoyed myself! 楽しかったね!どうも!

I never thought of my last day would be that meaningful. haha... Thanks again! Yoichi & Leo!
Hope to see you guys again! Cheers & All the best!

No comments: