------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My New Free iPod Nano

Woohoo~!!! Yey!!! My free iPod Nano has finally arrived today afternoon! After a long wait. Phew!



Oh yeah, this is a free gift that I got it by signing up Internet Broadband few months ago for my new place. They were then having a promotion campaign or something, giving out Nintendo DS or iPod Nano 4G. Since I already have DS, it's the perfect time to get myself a brand new iPod.

Finally I can replace my 3-year-old stupid Creative Zen Touch! It has been nightmares since I bought it years back from Singapore IT Exhibition. I'd been to Singapore Creative Service Center to repair the stupid Creative MP3 player for 4 times within a year. Read my LIPS again, 4 TIMES WITHIN A YEAR!! You know how bad that is for a product?? After one year warranty period was over, I brought it over with me to Japan here (what to do, I couldn't afford to buy a new one), it has been giving me hard time too. Either auto shut down or auto corrupt my mp3 files and most importantly, auto System Crash! And all the files within were all unrecovered. Well done huh, Creative. That was really "creative" in sense of those "auto" functions that I didn't sign up for.

Well, actually more problems, but I don't feel like mentioning so much here coz I guess you guys get the picture. hahaha... Now that I have new iPod, Sc**w You! Creative! muahahaha.... XD

I'm gonna watch movie on my new iPod! woohoo~!!! Yeah, i know, screen is too small, well, who cares... it's better than nothing, furthermore it's FREE!! hahahhaa... XD

~END~

No comments: