------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Latest Character Designs

The following is my latest character designs by using Adobe Flash. It has been progressed for the last couple of weeks.



I was searching for ideas for the next online animation competition on youtube. Accidentally bump into a short parody video of Aladdin (which I have posted in my last post). And then I kept digging in more Disney videos, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Hercules, then accidentally dug into videos from Warner Brothers, eg. Road Runner, Bugs Bunny, and then Looney Toons. After that, I found some images of Baby Bugs Bunny and Toons. Very slowly, my mind went wild and got this mixture of taste for other Disney characters which hasn't been tried before. So that's how I mixed these ideas up and create a brand new monsters from few of my favourite disney's villian characters, as shown below. Hope you guys like it. hehee... =D


Initial Analysis of Original Characters.




Initial Rough Design on Paper.






Tried to Improve the Cuteness Aspects
& Pose Design Progress on Flash.















~End~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks cute! Can't wait to see the completed video :)

Kent Wong (Kentimator) said...

hehe.. thanks. The short 10 second animation is still under progress. Hope I can make it by 1st March. Coz that's the deadline for the competition. haha.. Ganbarimasu!