------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Winter Too Cold, Winter Too Much


"Winter Winter Go Away!"



Usually I love Winter. Coz I have been living my past 20 over years in a hot desert with no 4 seasons. I always excited about country with 4-seasons. Especially winter, coz with winter, I will able to experience snow-falling and go Snow-Ski!

However, it has been a long winter here and so much freezing-ly colder than the last one I experienced last year. It snows, it grows, it blows! One thing definite is, it even blows my Electric Bill up to the TOP!

Well, I couldn't help it, it's so freaking cold here, I have to turn on my heater and my electric blanket to keep my human body warm all the time. The figures of the KiloWatt has grown bigger without my notice, even though how hard I tried not to stay home too long.

If stay outside, I suffer from Icy-Fridgy Temperature, if stay home, I suffer from Warmy-Heaty Elec-Bills. Now, what I can do is, hoping the Spring come sooner. If I were the "Technician/Operator" of the Weather, I would re-adjust to following schedule:

Spring - 6 months
Summer - 2 month
Autumn - 2 months
Winter - 2 months

Isn't that perfect for everyone?! hahahaaa.....

~End~

No comments: