------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Square Enix's Forever Inspirations

Just some upcoming games (videos below) that I wanted to share with you guys, although some of you may have seen these earlier.



was the biggest reason I set my aim to come to Japan from the beginning of my journey of switching my IT job into something I love and enjoy most today - CG that is.
And until today, their works are still inspiring me so much! And I still can't shake away the dream being part of the teams which create the coolest games in the whole wide world.
You know what, I still remember I once said to many of my friends that as long as I could be part of the company, I didn't mind being a part time Cleaner or Coffee Maker in the office. muahahaa.... I guess I was really desperate then. haha... XD



Today, though I may not able to join Square, but the influencial name will still always locked in my heart and never be forgotten. I will still be one of the biggest fans of Square and the craziest gamers.

Therefore, PlayStion 3 soon I must buy. Next generation Square Gamer I must become. always I in love! No matter what....

(The Last Remnant)


(Final Fantasy Versus XIII)


(Lord of Vermilion - this is an Arcade RPG game)

No comments: