------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 25, 2006

2nd Week In Tokyo - Blur Blur Me Again

Today I finally finished my first scene of animation. Feel very proud of myself..muahaha.. but of cors i know still not perfect. I showed to my Animation supervisor and he commented few minor portions. And I will do the correction on this weekend. I dun mind working extra hours, as long it's something that I like to do. =)

Ok... why my title today is "Blur Blur Me Again"? Well, it's about after knock-off. I knocked off around 9pm today. As usual I walked to train station. It's Hiroo station. From there I alighted next stop at Ebisu station. I walked out from there and had my dinner at Yoshinoya (again). This time I ate another new stuff, it's ginger-sliced-pork thingy. It's a set dinner. Cost 480 yen. Actually their fast food is equivalent to normal healthy meal. They have rice, meat, vege and soup. Just that the meal is done fast, doesn't mean it's unhealthy like those KFC , McD which used chemical to produce. muahahaa... sorry to offend those fast food fans. My apology. =P

Aiya, what THE...! I keep side-track again... sorry sorry..back to my story.

After dinner, I went take train at Ebisu. My next destination is Ikebukuro station. 8 stops away from Ebisu. So, as usual, I bought ticket and slot it to machine, and walked up the stairs.
Now, the stair case that I took was right, just that I took the wrong platform. The line I took is called Yamanote Line. It's a round circling path. So, obviously, I blur blur forgot to see the signboard and immediately board the wrong side of the platform. Supposingly it should take 18 minutes to reach 8th stop. But today, due to wrong train-boarding, I spent almost 40 minutes rounding the Tokyo most popular train line. Usually I can tell the if I'm boarding the wrong side in the train by seeing the announcement screen in the train, but I was too tired today (becoz non-stop animating, plus Maya Playblast had been giving me headache.), so I felt asleep in the train. By the time I woke up to check out my "position" from the screen, I'm already half of the circle of the route. Then, after seeing the screen, I still blur blur and I was still wondering why haven't reached yet. Then I opened wide my eyes and watched carefully. I'm about to reach Tokyo station! Man, that is like East of Tokyo, while I staying West of Tokyo.



I was laughing to myself "Oh my, again?! haha.. "
Why I said "again"? coz this is not my first time taking wrong train..muahaha...
There was another time I mistook an Semi-Express line instead of normal line. By the way, I didn't make up this term, they actually called it Semi-Express train. There are 3 types of trains. Normal train, Semi_exp, and Express train. Normal train is stopping every station found in the route map. Semi-Exp is stopping at selective stations, whereas Express, you know lar.. Tsuto Tsuto (All the way down) until the super main station. hahaa.... Luckily I didn't take the Express one, otherwise I might end up in 1-hour trip. The semi-express already wasted my time for going beyond 6 stops from my place. I was so worried that time when the train didn't stop when it reached my place. So I was checking the map on the train, hoping and praying hard that this train doens't go till the end of the route. If not I sure sleep under the bridge, coz why? Coz that time it's already around 11pm something. If it reached the last station non-stop, it sure became the last train. Then I will go sleep in the 7-Eleven.. muahaha... XD
Ok lar... time to sign off for today. Tomolo I got plans to do.

1) Go office finishing my animation amendment.
2) Then go buy Monthly Ticket from Ikebukuro
3) Then go Shinjuku to visit the office of SQUARE-ENIX !!!! muahahaaa... I just found out the address online. And planning to go peek peek..hahaa...

Meanwhile, you guys have fun with your weekends ya! Work hard, play harder! muahahaa...
I better get back to my DS game now - Children of Mana. hehe... Nitez! =)

No comments: