------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Photo Section - My Neighbourhood

I have yet gotten the time to take more pictures. I just took whenever I remember or passed by. hahaa... Plus, lately rain quite often also. So will add more photos in next section. Stay tuned! =)

Meanwhile , lets enjoy some pictures.....


This is the building that I'm living in. I'm staying in the basement down the floor. haha...


This is the street outside my apartment.


There's a small restaurant opposite my aparment building. Haven't got the chance to try it yet.


Same street further away from my apartment.


Another turn-in street towards near-by train station -- Naka-Itabashi.


Don't be mistaken. Only the white one is the machine selling drinks, the rest of the 2 (grey color) are Tabako (cigarattes) vending machines.


A super small parking lot near my place.


The parking lot is hi-tech one. Don't play play hor. With hi-security auto-system.


I dunno why I took repeat pictures.. actually same street. hahaa...dont' care lar.. for ur eye pleasures mar.. haha... :P


On the way to train station, there's a lot of shops, some 24 hours , some open till quite late. This "99" shop means all the items inside are 99 yen each!


Train station ticket machine.


Doesn't look hi-tech, but still look cool to me.


Ticket "slot-ting" machine. hahaaa.... sorry, running out of vocab. :P


Tonnes of bicycles parked outside of the train station.


From this "brand arc/pillar" onwards, the whole street is called "shopping street". Eat, buy n play. The cheap book store that I mentioned just now is in here too.


Inside the "shopping street", dunno which day lar... it was raining in the afternoon.


Dunno why, i keep capturing Ojii-san.... where are all the cute babes? I really saw a lot in my first few days in Tokyo. Now dunno why, everyday see the quality dropping liow.


This is one of my favourite "fast food" place. Cheap n delicious. Something like Yoshinoya, but i guess i prefer this over Yoshinoya. Especially their Miso Soup is terrifically GOOD! I like it! Yumz...... XD


Well well, this bookshop in my neighbourhood sells cheapest comics among those places that I been to so far. They selling one comic book for 105 yen only! Cool huh!


I afraid to be scolded. So I took the picture as a proof at outside.hahaaa...

No comments: