------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tokyo Day I - Phantom Menace of Big Luggages

I departed from KLIA, Malaysia at 11.05pm night (Malaysia time) on 10 November 2006, Friday.

My family and few of my friends "sent me off". My luggage is over-weighted by extra 10+KG.
I paid extra charges to the greedy airport people and got my big luggage safely checked in.
Second problem comes, I have 3 more hand-carry luggage. One is my big bag pack which is around 10kg i guess, my laptop with some accesorries & wacom inside, and another small back-pack.
I was warned to lose one hand-carry to play safe. So we sat down in a cafe, and slowly re-arrange my stuff and remove those so-called unnecessary stuff. My friends join in the fun too. hahaa...

Thanks you guys! And of cors thanks to my family too, especially my mum. She's been busy helping me to pack my stuff at home and rinsed my clothes. Without her, I guess I would have messed up even more. hahaa.... Thanks mum! If you ever see my blog in future. muahahaha...
I guess I will need to do translation for her then. haha...

Ok, back to airport event. After finished removing some weight and turning 3 baggages into 2, I was about to enter The Gate.

While carrying my super heavy "hand carry", I was worrying if I can get through The Gate.
The mind-worrying made me queued at the wrong check-in counter. After waiting few minutes of queueing, finally it was my turn. I stepped up and handed over my passport. That guy told me, "Sir, you are at the wrong counter. This is check-in counter for foreigner. You are Malaysian, you should go Counter XXX to check in...". I looked at him and smiled. "Oh IC".
Then, i moved my ass to the right counter. Sianz.
Then, I passed the first check-in scanning device. NO problem. When I finally reached THE GATE, there's another scanning department waiting for me again. Sianz. So I acted innocent again and ...... PHEW!..... Pass Liow!!! hahaa....

So, I enter The Gate. I gradually felt my back-pack is getting heavier and heavier. I didn't bother and get my ass up in the plane. Lots of japanese boarding the plane. 2 KAWAII girls (those who worked in the plane, -- sorry, i forgot the terminology) greeted me with sweet smiles. I then forgot how heavy my "10kg-Jasmine-Rice" back-pack was.

I found my seat, and settled down. The flight took a long time. I took out my Nintendo DS to play for a while. It was a nice ride. And I like those japanese girls servicing. I've drank a lot of apple juice, very nice though. And they provide Asagohan - Japanese type breakfast. Very very nice! After meal, got O-cha (hot green tea) somemore. wooo.... enjoy ~ hahahaa ~ XD
Ok, sorry to bore you, hahaa... now, lets fast forward a bit.

I reached Tokyo at 6.45am morning (Tokyo time) on 11 November 2006, Saturday.

I went through the immigration with thorough check after claiming my super big luggage, and I went to the counter and asked for a bus ticket to Shinjuku to look for my housing agency to get the room key and sign contract.
Everyone there is so polite and so helpful. The servicing guy who helped me to carry the luggage to the bus even "helpful-ly" help me to stick on a sticker saying "The Luggage Handle is Fragile". Initially when he asked with super long complicated tofu plus tomato japanese, I didn't understand. I was about to tell him if he can speak English, he repeated what he said and immediately (I also dunno why) I said "Hai!" (OK). hahaa.... Later on, when he sticked something on my luggage handle, then only I realised what he tried to ask me just now.. muahahahaaa.... pathetic huh.... =P

Anyway, sometimes I get what they asking by guessing the key words, but sometimes I really couldn't get it since they talked too fast. It's like catching a running chicken on the football field.
After I reached Shinjuku, it was raining heavily. I hide myself at the Shinjuku train station.
I waited n waited impatiently. The rain "slowed down". I dragged my 30.9Kg luggage with one laptop on my shoulder, and carrying a 10-kg worth of "jasmine rice" at my back, and heading to the agency office. I followed the map and couldn't find it. I asked around and got it figured out. Again, most of japanese (so far that I met) are quite helpful. =)

So, i dragged all my luggages in the drizzling rain up and down left n right. Sometimes even made the wrong way, then got to U-turn back. Wasted a lot of energy to drag back my luggages. In between the journey of walking, I stopped almost 10 times to rest at the shelter with all wet. Luckily my laptop bag is water-proof. Otherwise sianz!

Well, that's not the worst part lor, my 30.9 luggage was about to collapse. I realise it never balance on the ground while i pulling it. It kept waving and almost leading to collapse with almost every strong pull. SIANZ !!! So, I had to slowly "pamper-ly" moved it while "showering" in the open air. Then only I started to blame myself, WHY? Why I bring so much clothes and stuff? SIANZ again!

Before reaching the office, I was thinking to listen to some MP3 musics on my Creative Zen Touch to cool myself down with the bad luggage day. When I turned on the bluey screen of the player, first thing it showed me was LOW BATTERY!!! @$#*^$&^%*&^E#%$@#$%
SIANZZZZ !!!!

Ok, finally, I made my way to the office. When I took off my jacket, I was sweating like crazy. I cooled myself down in the office while discussing about the contract and finally got myself a room key. The moment I stood up and turned over to my stupid big lousy 30.9 kg luggage, the first word came into my mind is......... what else?! SIANZ lar !! hahaa

Drag ar , drag ar... Drag back to the train station where I started off just now.
Then, in the station, so many ppl walking like ants. So fast, so Kan Cheong. Even Obaa-san also walking like superman's mother. I asked the info counter, but eventually got communication problem. When they showed me the way, especially those ways which involve lots of turning and going up and down. I only able to catch some keywords. So I roughly understood. But not precise. So I walked off and head to the direction which leads me to the Line where i could take my train to my place. The problem is , the train station itself is SUPER WIDE AND BIG lor! Their Exits also got super a lot lor... their Interchange is like 20 times more complicated than those in Singapore, not to mention Malaysia. First time I dunno there are so many lines I need to interchange in order to get to my place. I headed to the counter which directed by the info counter just now. Not forgetting my 30.9kg + 10kg Jasmine Rice + 3kg laptop & wacom.







Draggin all these "babies" up and down was not really fun man! And most of the boarding areas don't have elevator one lor! I had to DRAG all these stuff going up on the 50 over levels staircase. WALAO WEH !!!!! Me only 58kg skinny guy. HOW TO GO UP LIKE THAT???!!!
SIANZ AGAIN!

So , Boh Bian lor.. I just did. Coz if not, I knew I would end up sleeping in the train station. Actually before this, I rested on the corner in the station for like 20 minutes to cool down my shoulder muscles. They were in great pain man! No Play Play lor! Till today still little bit pain.
Long story short, I successfully dragged to the boarding platform, and eventually reached my place's nearest train station. Of cors, I will need to drag up the stairs again to cross the bridge. SIgh! Then Down again. Later on, I dragged all the way again (still raining lor!) to my home.
FInally! Story ended! Coz I dropped everything on the floor and jumped on my new bed and ZZZZZzzzzzz............... I really couldn't move anymore... too much pain, too much aches...... no more .. no more..... boh liow.........zzzzzz --__--









p/s: Till here folks! Remember to come back again to check out my 2nd , 3rd n other day adventure here. No time to write now. Sleep liow. Carry on when I have time ya. Cheers! =D

No comments: