------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Video Section - Tokyo Arcade New Generation Game

I was passing by an arcade at Ikebukuro after work. I went in there and realised something new and interesting. A totally new generation of arcade games that surprised me! I'm not sure how many of you have seen such things in other country, but it at least amused me for the first time. =P



Check out the videos below. You no longer get bored and stuck with the traditional action games in the arcades anymore. Now you can play 3D multiplayer action RPG in the arcade together with the touch screen technology. All in One, becomes the ultimate game in the Arcade of Tokyo.... haha...

http://kentimator.multiply.com/video/item/1

http://kentimator.multiply.com/video/item/2
http://kentimator.multiply.com/video/item/3

Oh btw, they are not using card or tokens here in the arcade. They use coins. They are called "Yen"... hahaa... the above game cost 200 yen to start and 100 yen to continue if you die. I saw 2 coin slots.
I bet it can save game too. Coz I saw that guy sloting in some kind of card and waiting for the screen to load. I didn't have chance to check out what the jap words are on the screen. Was too busy taking videos while trying to be secretive. hahaa...
Well, I will check it out again next time if i ever pass by again. hehee.. =p

No comments: