------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Photo Section - Ebisu


This is one of my interchange stop from work back to home. It was late night around 9pm after I knocked off.


I planned to look for food here. I saw Yoshinoya. Wanted to try if it's the same.


Well, ALL of them are NOT the same as those I used to eat in Singapore. Except the Beef Bowl.


THis is one of the set meal. Looks delicious, but I ended up ordered something else. hehe...


Walked out from Yoshinoya, I saw Wendy's. The last time I saw this brand was during my primary school. Ever since then, I thought this "little girl" extincted from the fast food world. But it survives in Japan here. Surprise! XD

No comments: