------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 27, 2006

Photo Section - お菓子/ジャンクフード

I was browsing around in Ikebukuro again. Well, the place itself is very very big, can't possibly explore within few days. This time I went into a shopping center and window-shopping at HMV and Muji. Then I came across some interesting Okashi! Which are below:


First and second pictures are the same. It's a small Dora-yaki! Favourite food of Doraemon.
It's very nice!!! I love it! うまい!


Very soft and Yummmzzz.............. *slurp*



This one is not from Muji, I got it from another convenient store near my place.
Well, when i first saw the package, I thought it was a ....*ahem*... condom.. haha... then later I saw a big offer price tag next to them, says" choco" something with "Meiji" brand on it. Then I was curious! Meiji produce condom???? muahahahaha... XD
I took a closer look! Man, it's a chocolate! hahahaa.... well, I bought it and gave it a try eventually. Very nice though! Just that too little only. Worth a try! =D


This is green tea cake kinda thing. Another good choice for tea time. Yumzz...


Milk Tea a.k.a. Tokyo Teh Tarik. muahahaa... I'm not a milk tea fan, so this one is ok ok only.


This is some honey pancake kinda thing. Nice for tea time also. It goes well with hot green tea.
You will feel so relaxing.. huaaaa........................... XD

No comments: