------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, November 24, 2006

Tokyo 2nd Week - Meet Another 2 more Friends

Today I woke up very late. I went to office around 4pm. (today is holiday, remember? haha).
I worked on my animation and 4 hours later i moved out from office and meet my friend (who is actually my eldest brother friend) at Ikebukuro. It was raining, just slightly. I didn't bring umbrella, but luckily I have a hood attached with my shirt. Too bad, my beg is unprotected.

Oh, speaking of my bag, today I realised i lost something which is usually hanging on my bag. It's my small Tifa figurine! I lost it! *sob*.. I think it was loosen and somehow dropped somewhere without my notice. Sigh... now Cloud has no companion. hahaa... I will miss Tifa... =(



So, come back to my story of meeting my brother's friend -- Yee Sing. He's working in Tokyo as a Headhunter. He just came to Tokyo not long ago. He's been helping me a lot through email before when I was still in Singapore preparing. He advised me a lot and also gave me some info about accomodations n lifestyle related stuff. We've been contacting through email all these while since I haven't got myself a mobile yet. We met at Ikebukuro's Muji store. I was late, due to the fact that I nearly forgotten when I was still working in the office. hahaa..

He was with his japanese friend shopping around in Muji. We both introduced each other. Her name sounds cute -- Makiko san. =)

She's very friendly and well verse in English. She studied in Australia before. I'm glad to know another new friend here. I learn a lot of new stuff about japanese while we were chatting during dinner. I ate Tan Tan noodles which cost me 950 yen per bowl. Taste nice, but very little meat, it's like just Tauke + pork mince with spicy noodle soup. hahaaa...

Damn, after the end of the day, then only i remember that I forgot to take pictures with them and also taking picture of the interesting small bowl of sesame seeds which you can smash them and pour them into the TanTan noodle soup. hahaa.. something interesting. But shit lor! I always forget to take pictures! Sigh.... dunno why i always carry the cam along every day for what! Sianz! Now I'm starting to wonder if i really have 512 memory. I think it's probably just like my friend YY, only have 32K. hahaa...

After our dinner, we walked to the train station. I was asking them about the train ticket stuff. Makiko san is very kind and helpful. She knew that I'm not good in Jap, so she asked for me in the office about buying a "monthly multi-use interchanging train ticket". Sorry, I dunno what it should call, so I just simply give a long name, as long you understand what i'm trying say. muahahaha.... XD

Anyway, she spoke to a japanese girl in the counter. After conversing in japanese, then only my friend Yee Sing told me that the jap girl speaks well in English. Aiya.... wasted all the time for Makiko san to do translation for me... I might as well have asked her directly... =P
Well, at the end, still got some information though. Makiko san taught me how to get the special monthly ticket after going through all the hassle to ask around. I'm grateful that I have made such new friends. Really Thank God! =D
After that, before i went home, I bowed to them and said many thanks. They are really kind people.

So, that's the end of the story for today. Stay tuned for next section ok... till then. Cheers! =)

No comments: